We provide specialty biological solutions to treat commercial wastewater systems. For systems that are experiencing corrosive damage or odours from hydrogen sulphide, we have specialised bacteria which will inhibit hydrogen sulphide gas production and restore the optimal biological conditions.
Our solution contains extremophiles which oxidise sulphides before they form hydrogen sulphide gas, shifting the system’s equilibrium to the left and preventing odours and corrosion.
We provide expert diagnosis of your situation, analysis of your options, solution preparation and ongoing consultation at no additional cost. Our solutions are Australian-made, delivered for free and simple to implement.
We can inhibit the production of hydrogen sulphide in:
- Sewage treatment plants
- Pump stations
- On-site wastewater treatment systems
- Commercial septic or aerated wastewater treatment systems
We can help with:
- Inhibiting the production of hydrogen sulphide gas
- Lowering maintenance costs of infrastructure prone to corrosion
- Eliminating odours resulting from hydrogen sulphide gas
- Improving downstream biological processes
Why do industry professionals choose our solutions?
- Effective in harsh conditions
- Biological, environmentally responsible solution
- Simple to implement and highly effective
- Free ongoing consultation and guidance
- Free shipping
EcoCare Australia has been providing biological wastewater remediation solutions for over 20 years. Our highly effective solutions are used by mining, agribusiness, food manufacturing and leisure industries to ensure the optimal performance of their wastewater systems.